Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Applications & Forms

If you are interested in building or development within the city limits, you will likely need one or more permits. Please contact Development Services staff to review your project needs.  Those with new or complex projects are encouraged to consider requesting a courtesy Pre-Application Meeting.  

Below are helpful links to applications and forms for a variety of developments.  If you can’t find the application or form you are looking for, try searing the Document Portal.

Building Applications:

Development Applications:

Land-Use Applications:

  • Boundary Line Adjustment – To adjust or eliminate lot lines between two or more lots.
  • Conditional Use Application – To be completed for those uses listed as Conditional in the LMC.
  • SEPA Checklist – Environmental review form from WA State Department of Ecology (Check with City staff to determine if SEPA applies to your project).
  • Shoreline Substantial Development Permit (JARPA)Form available through WA Governor’s Office for Regulatory Innovation & Assistance.  Complete this form for all shoreline permitting (substantial development, conditional use and exemption) and include supporting documents.
  • Subdivision Application – For subdivision (short and major), cluster subdivision, Binding Site Plan (including condos), and Planned Development
  • Variance Application – To vary from applicable code requirements of the LMC, which create undue or unnecessary hardship.

Long-range Planning Applications, including but not limited to:

Business & Miscellaneous Applications:

Public Works Applications:

If you can’t find the application or form you are looking for, try searching here:

Document Portal

Community Development Staff

[query slug=”development-services”]
Close Search Window