Mayor[email protected] (509) 548-5275 Ext. 125
Mayor Carl J. Florea was elected Mayor of the City of Leavenworth in November 2019 and was sworn into Office on December 31, 2019. He brings a wealth of community involvement and engagement to the Office of Mayor:
- Served on the Cascade School District Board of Directors from 1987-1991.
- Served on the Leavenworth Planning Commission from 1996-1998.
- Co-chair of WA Food Coalition, a statewide network of emergency food bank and feeding programs 1997-1998.
- Served on the WA State Advisory Board for the State’s Emergency Food Assistance Program 1996-2000.
- Served on the Leavenworth City Council from 1998-2003 and again from 2005-2007.
- Founding board member of the Northwest Community Land Trust Coalition 2005-2009.
- Served on the Board for the Housing Authority of Chelan County and the City of Wenatchee, Link Transit (Chair in 2001/2002), and currently serving on the board of Upper Valley Connection.
- Charter member and founding president of the Bavarian Village Kiwanis Club.
Feel free to contact me at any time with community concerns. I want to hear your input.
Community Members are invited to join Mayor Carl Florea and City Administrator Ana Cortez-Steiner at a weekly meeting held via Zoom Conferencing. This is a time where community members may ask questions, clarify information, provide suggestions, etc. The Wednesday meetings will begin on May 27, 2020 and take place from 6:30-7:30 PM. Everyone is welcome!
Meeting ID: 874 4745 5393
Last modified: November 12, 2021