Code Amendment – HEARING
March 2, 2022 at 7:00 PM via ZOOM
See the City Event Calendar: https://cityofleavenworth.com/your-city-hall/calendar/
Or login to Zoom: Meeting ID: 897 3264 3685 Passcode: 281361
Or Call in: 1-253-215-8782
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Leavenworth City Planning Commission will hold a public hearing on a new Leavenworth Municipal Code Chapter 18.42 Affordable Low-Income Housing Incentives, to provide incentives for the creation of affordable low-income housing.
At this same meeting, remanded items for the following will be considered and sent back to the City Council:
- Leavenworth Comprehensive Plan
- creation of a new Residential Low Density 8,000 designation (removing Residential Low Density 12,000 and 10,000)
- Zoning Lot Size Requirements
- combining land use designations LMC 18.21 Residential Low Density 12,000 and LMC 18.23 Residential Low Density 10,000 into a new LMC 18.18 Residential Low Density 8,000 zoning which would change the minimum lot sizes from 12,000 and 10,000 square feet to 8,000 (respectively)
- Duplex Lot Size Requirements
- change the minimum lot size requirement for a duplex from 12,000 square feet to the corresponding zoning district, amending LMC Sections 18.20.060, 18.21.060, 18.23.060, 18. 36.045
- removing 18.52.130, conditional use permit – two-family dwelling units (duplexes).
If you do not have computer access, please contact City Hall for special accommodations. For more information contact Lilith Vespier, AICP, PO Box 287 / 700 Highway 2 Leavenworth, WA 98826; Phone: 509-548-5275 / Fax: 509-548-6429; Email: [email protected]
Click the following link to access this Event on the City Calendar: