First Review of Applications: Friday, October 15, 2021
Position open until filled.
How to Apply
- Required Application Documents
- Job Application (download here)
- Cover Letter stating why you are interested in the position (in Microsoft Word or pdf format)
- Resume including recent positions and list of qualifications (in Microsoft Word or pdf format)
- Three (3) Ways to Submit:
Any questions? Give us a call at City Hall (509) 548-5275.
Job Description Overview
CITY OF LEAVENWORTH
POSITION TITLE: ASSISTANT WATER PLANT OPERATOR – WEEKENDS
REPORTS TO: WATER PLANT SUPERVISOR
DEPARTMENT: PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT – Water Division
POSITIONS SUPERVISED: None
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt, Union Position
SALARY RANGE: Starting: $3,822 per month DOQ; 6 month probationary period required; salary adjustment after one year $4,497-$4,917 per month.
The position is under direction from the Water Plant Supervisor the individual will be assigned to assisting and completing projects for the maintenance of the water plant, wells, booster station, reservoirs, and day to day operation of the water plant, cross connection entry and field work. This position requires working weekends.
For more information about the job and requirements, please see the full job description below.