Assistant Water Plant Operator
How to Apply
- Required Application Documents
- Job Application (download here)
- Cover Letter stating why you are interested in the position (in Microsoft Word or pdf format)
- Resume including recent positions and list of qualifications (in Microsoft Word or pdf format)
- Three (3) Ways to Submit:
- Position will remain open until filled; first review of applications on Friday, April 29th, 2022
Any questions? Give us a call at City Hall (509) 548-5275.
Job Description Overview
CITY OF LEAVENWORTH
POSITION TITLE: WATER PLANT OPERATOR
REPORTS TO: WATER PLANT SUPERVISOR
DEPARTMENT: PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT – WATER DIVISION
POSITIONS SUPERVISED: None
FLSA STATUS: Full-time, non-exempt, non-union position; must be able to work weekends
SALARY RANGE: $4,744 – 5,343 per month; 6 month probationary/trial period.
The position is under direction from the Water Plant Supervisor the individual will be assigned to assisting and completing projects for the maintenance of the water plant, wells, booster station, reservoirs, and day to day operation of the water plant, cross connection entry and field work.
For more information about the job and requirements, please see the full job description below.