Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator
How to Apply
- Required Application Documents
- Job Application (download here)
- Cover Letter stating why you are interested in the position (in Microsoft Word or pdf format)
- Resume including recent positions and list of qualifications (in Microsoft Word or pdf format)
- Three (3) Ways to Submit:
- Position will remain open until filled; first review of applications on Friday, April 29th, 2022
Any questions? Give us a call at City Hall (509) 548-5275.
Job Description Overview
CITY OF LEAVENWORTH
POSITION TITLE: WASTEWATER TREATMENT PLANT OPERATOR
REPORTS TO: WASTEWATER PLANT SUPERVISOR
DEPARTMENT: PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT – WASTEWATER DIVISION
POSITIONS SUPERVISED: None
FLSA STATUS: Full-time, non-exempt, union position; occasional weekend shifts
SALARY RANGE: $4,744 – 5,343 per month; 6 month probationary/trial period.
Under direction from the Wastewater Plant Supervisor, the individual will assist the Wastewater Treatment Plant Supervisor in performing regular and recurring operation, maintenance, troubleshooting, modification and repair work of the Wastewater Treatment Plant and equipment to control the flow and processing of sewage and to conduct standard tests on sewage and sludge. Serve as a relief operator of the wastewater plant and sewer system as assigned.
For more information about the job and requirements, please see the full job description below.