Utility Maintenance Worker position now available
How to Apply
- Required Application Documents
- Job Application (download here)
- Cover Letter stating why you are interested in the position (in Microsoft Word or pdf format)
- Resume including recent positions and list of qualifications (in Microsoft Word or pdf format)
- Three (3) Ways to Submit:
- Position will remain open until filled; first review of applications on July 11th, 2022
Any questions? Give us a call at City Hall (509) 548-5275.
Job Description Overview
CITY OF LEAVENWORTH
POSITION TITLE: UTILITY MAINTENANCE WORKER
REPORTS TO: PUBLIC WORKS FIELD SUPERVISOR
DEPARTMENT: PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT – UTILITY DIVISION
POSITIONS SUPERVISED: None
FLSA STATUS: Full-time (including weekend days), non-exempt; Requires weekends and some holidays
SALARY RANGE: $4,636 – 5,221 per month; 6 month probationary/trial period
Under direction from the Public Works Field Supervisor, the Utility Maintenance Worker performs a variety of semi-skilled and skilled tasks in streets and building maintenance work, and operates equipment in the garbage collection, construction, operation, repair, maintenance, and replacement of City water, wastewater, street, street light, sidewalk, ROW and storm drainage facilities and systems. Although generally this position provides no direct supervision on a regular basis, the position may provide technical or informational guidance on a project basis.
For more information about the job and requirements, please see the full job description below.