Senior Water Plant Operator
First Application Review
In order to be considered in the first review, applications must be received in person, via email, or via postal mail by Friday, March 25, 2022 at 4:00 pm; position is open until filled.
How to Apply
- Required Application Documents
- Job Application (download here)
- Cover Letter stating why you are interested in the position (in Microsoft Word or pdf format)
- Resume including recent positions and list of qualifications (in Microsoft Word or pdf format)
- Three (3) Ways to Submit:
Any questions? Give us a call at City Hall (509) 548-5275.
Job Description Overview
CITY OF LEAVENWORTH
POSITION TITLE: SENIOR WATER PLANT OPERATOR
REPORTS TO: WATER PLANT SUPERVISOR
DEPARTMENT: PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT – WATER DIVISION
POSITIONS SUPERVISED: None
FLSA STATUS: Full-Time, Non-Exempt, Union Position. Requires weekends and on-call shifts.
SALARY RANGE: $4,981 – $5,610 per month; DOQ
TRIAL PERIOD: 6 month Probationary / Trial Period
The position is under direction from the Water Plant Supervisor the individual will be assigned to assisting and completing projects for the maintenance of the water plant, wells, booster station, reservoirs, and day to day operation of the water plant, cross connection entry and field work.
For more information about the job and requirements, please see the flyer and full job description below.