Part-Time Seasonal Parks Maintenance Worker (24 hrs/wk)
How to Apply
- Required Application Documents
- Job Application (download here)
- Cover Letter stating why you are interested in the position (in Microsoft Word or pdf format)
- Resume including recent positions and list of qualifications (in Microsoft Word or pdf format)
- Three (3) Ways to Submit:
- Position will remain open until filled
Any questions? Give us a call at City Hall (509) 548-5275.
Job Description Overview
CITY OF LEAVENWORTH
POSITION TITLE: PARKS MAINTENANCE WORKER
REPORTS TO: PARKS SUPERVISOR
DEPARTMENT: PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT – PARKS DIVISION
POSITIONS SUPERVISED: None
FLSA STATUS: Part-time, non-exempt, non-union position. Requires weekends and holidays.
SALARY RANGE: $17.00-$20.00/hr DOE
Under direction from the Parks Supervisor this position is involved in the construction, maintenance and repair of the City’s park grounds, facilities, decorative flower baskets and landscaped areas within City right-of-way. The Parks Maintenance Worker profile does not include all essential tasks, all nonessential tasks, and/or all responsibilities of the position. To be successful in this position, an individual must be able to perform all essential functions satisfactorily when assigned.
For more information about the job and requirements, please see the full job description below.