Capital Improvement Program (CIP) Manager
Monday, July 25, 2022; position is open until filled.
How to Apply
- Required Application Documents
- Job Application (download here)
- Cover Letter stating why you are interested in the position (in Microsoft Word or pdf format)
- Resume including recent positions and list of qualifications (in Microsoft Word or pdf format)
- Three (3) Ways to Submit:
- Position will remain open until filled; first review of applications on July 25th, 2022
Any questions? Give us a call at City Hall (509) 548-5275.
Job Description Overview
CITY OF LEAVENWORTH
POSITION TITLE: CAPITAL IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM (CIP) MANAGER
REPORTS TO: PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR
DEPARTMENT: PUBLIC WORKS
POSITIONS/DEPARTMENTS SUPERVISED: None
FLSA STATUS: Full-Time, Exempt, Non-Union Position
SALARY RANGE: $6,324 – $7,686 / month
The CIP Manager has day-to-day responsibility for management and operations of the Engineering Division, including the capital improvement program in the Public Works Department. Duties include managing general engineering operations, public works-related contracts, and capital and maintenance projects for City utilities, streets, facilities, and functions. The incumbent assists the Public Works Director with other Department-wide duties as assigned, serves in an acting capacity during the Director’s absence, and provides engineering services to other city departments and the public.
For more information about the job and requirements, please see the job flyer and full job description below.