Parks Maintenance Worker – Part Time Seasonal Position
The City of Leavenworth is now accepting applications for two (2) Parks Maintenance Workers. This part-time seasonal position will work a maximum of 24 hours per week. This is a non-union covered position with a starting pay of $14.00 – $17.00 / hr. DOE.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- WA State driver’s license with acceptable record
- Pre-employment physical evaluation
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
- Landscape maintenance
- Litter control
- Irrigation maintenance, and hand
- Water flower baskets, window boxes, and potted plants
A job application may be downloaded from the City’s website or may be requested by contacting us at (509) 548-5275. Job will remain open until filled.
Please submit questions, job application and/or resume to the following:
City of Leavenworth City Hall
700 US Highway 2 / PO Box 287
Leavenworth, WA 98826
The City of Leavenworth is an equal opportunity employer.