Pool Info & Schedule
The Community Pool is now closed for the remainder of the year.
The pool is typically open from Memorial Day through Labor Day, offering lap swim, open swim, water exercise, lessons, and more. Please check back in the spring for our 2022 swim schedule. Thank you for your support – we look forward to swimming with you!
General Pool Info
The Community Pool is proud to support the health of the Upper Valley community and provide a place for families and friends to come together. There’s a little something for everyone at the pool!
Parking is free in the lot adjacent to the pool. Please note, there is a two-hour limit in this lot that is enforced.
- Cash, credit cards* and local checks are accepted for admission fees.
- All guests must pay an admission fee whether they plan to swim or not.
- Cloth Reusable Swim Diapers are required (available for purchase at the front desk).
- No disposable diapers are allowed in the pool.
For any additional information about the Community Pool, please email [email protected].
*All credit card transactions will incur a percentage fee. Visa, MasterCard & Discover are accepted; we unfortunately cannot accept American Express at this time.
What We’ve Been Up To
We’ve been working on some improvements to the community pool!
- We resurfaced the pool.
- We upgraded our pool chemical monitoring system to ensure the safest possible swim environment.
- We invested in a new pool vacuum to keep pool debris to a minimum.
- We’re working on even more improvements!