Pool Info & Schedule
The Community Pool is open Monday through Friday!
July 26 – July 30 Daily Schedule:
- 6:00am – 6:50am – Lap Swim (any age – swimmers must be able to consistently swim laps)
- 7:00am – 9:00am – Leavenworth Swim Team
- 9:00am – 10:00am – Lap Swim (ages 65+) / Swim Lessons
- 10:00am – 11:00am – Water Exercise / Swim Lessons
- 11:00am – 12:00pm – Swim Lessons
- 12:00pm – 12:50pm – Lap Swim (any age – swimmers must be able to consistently swim laps) / Shallow Pool Area Open
- 1:00pm – 2:15pm – Open Swim*
- 2:30pm – 3:45pm – Open Swim*
- 4:00pm – 5:00pm – Water Exercise
- 5:00pm – 6:30pm – Lap Swim (three lanes, ages 18+)
- 5:00pm – 6:30pm – Swim Lessons
- 6:45pm – 8:00pm – Open Swim*
*Open Swim pool capacity to be based on the number of lifeguards staffed daily
- For those who are un-vaccinated, please wear a mask while inside the pool building. For those who are vaccinated, no mask is required.
- Masks are not required on the pool deck or in the pool, regardless of vaccination status.
- Please maintain 6′ of distance from others while at the community pool.
- As COVID-19 restrictions are lifted in Washington State and Chelan County, we will modify our health safety guidelines accordingly.
General Pool Info
The Community Pool is proud to support the health of the Upper Valley community and provide a place for families and friends to come together. There’s a little something for everyone at the pool!
Parking is free in the lot adjacent to the pool. Please note, there is a two-hour limit in this lot that is enforced.
- Cash, credit cards* and local checks are accepted for admission fees.
- All guests must pay an admission fee whether they plan to swim or not.
- Cloth Reusable Swim Diapers are required (available for purchase at the front desk).
- No disposable diapers are allowed in the pool.
For any additional information about the Community Pool, please email [email protected].
*All credit card transactions will incur a percentage fee. Visa, MasterCard & Discover are accepted; we unfortunately cannot accept American Express at this time.
What We’ve Been Up To
Even though the Community Pool wasn’t able to be open for the 2020 season, we still stayed busy in anticipation of the summer of 2021.
- We resurfaced the pool.
- We upgraded our pool chemical monitoring system to ensure the safest possible swim environment.
- We invested in a new pool vacuum to keep pool debris to a minimum.
- We’re working on even more improvements!