Spring Clean-Up is scheduled!
From April 28th-May 12th, we’ll pick up your yard waste (max of 4 bags per week).
Put your bags out on Tuesday and we’ll pick ’em up within three business days.
Please note: If you put your bag out after Tuesday, we do not guarantee pickup that week.
Pick Up Information:
- Leaves, pine needles, and other yard debris must be in the required recyclable paper bags and…
- Not to exceed 35 pounds
- Plastic bags will not be picked up
- The required recyclable paper bags are currently available at Marson & Marson and Dan’s Food Market. They are also available at larger home stores in Wenatchee.
- Limbs must be cut into 4 foot or shorter lengths and tied with biodegradable twine into bundles. If there are larger limbs, we encourage keeping them for firewood, or sharing with your neighbors!
- No furniture, appliances, dirt, rocks, sod, or building debris will be picked up.
For questions email us at [email protected] or call (509)548-5275.
Residents may also drop yard debris at:
Leavenworth Recycling Center
216 14th Street, Leavenworth
Wednesdays: 4:30 PM – 6:30 PM
Saturdays: 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM