Joint Planning Commission/City Council Meeting (6:30-7:00) & Regular Planning Commission (7:00 pm)
This month’s meeting includes a joint meeting with City Council.
6:30-7:00 pm: Joint Council & Planning Commission Meeting
- Review the 2022 Docket.
7:00 pm: Regular Planning Commission Meeting
- Remanded 1589 Development Standards
- Review and discussion preferred building height calculations and modified height – may make recommendation for item
- Review new code LMC 18.30 Development Standards
This month’s PC meeting & Joint PC/City Council meeting will be hosted at City Hall, in the Council Chambers, with the option to join via Zoom (same link for both meetings), by:
- Connecting via the Zoom app: Meeting ID: 999 2949 1100 Passcode: 225225
- Using the web link: https://zoom.us/j/99929491100?pwd=b1ZqSUtLNGR3STd1TmNHWndCcDFaQT09
- Calling: (253) 215-8782. Alternative call-in numbers can be found at: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kOFTNV2hD
The Planning Commission is a responsible for long range planning and legislative policy recommendations to the City Council. Recommendations are based on thorough understanding of options and public comment/discussions. Every year, the Planning Commission work defined by the Council’s Docket.