Skip to Content »

Hold an Event

Park and Facility Reservations:

At this time, please contact City Hall to find out the availability of our various parks and to complete the Park Use Request Form. You may also submit a Park Use Request electronically.

Special Events and Festivals:

If you or your group would like to put on an event in the City of Leavenworth, please fill out a Special Event Permit Agreement. You may return the Agreement to City Hall or email to

Return to Top of Page