Hearing Examiner – Public Hearing (Continued from 1.6.2022)
The Hearing Examiner for the City of Leavenworth will hold a Public Hearing to consider and make decisions on one administrative appeal and four Conditional Use Permit applications (see Hearing Agenda for additional details):
- AA2021-055: A request by property owner, Kimberlee Larson, to appeal the Third New Letter of Assessment issued for violations of the Leavenworth Municipal Code regarding an unpermitted carport, parking, and Recreational Vehicle Storage (COD2021-008).
- CUP2021-053: Application by AT&T to install a wireless telecommunication facility within an existing commercial building located at 900 Front Street.
- CUP2021-051: Application by T-Mobile (lessee), to install a wireless telecommunications facility within an existing commercial building located at 900 Front Street.
- CUP2021-031: A request by Ken Stevenson (owner), to utilize a one-bedroom Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU) as a Bed & Breakfast (B&B) on property located at 260 Scholze Street.
- CUP2021-023: Application by Joseph Kamin to convert an existing interior accessory dwelling unit into a two bedroom B&B within a home located at 517 Burke Ave.
The public is encouraged to attend via zoom and to submit written comments prior to the hearing. Materials may be viewed by appointment only at City Hall, or on the City’s Public Portal at https://bit.ly/2RMadlw. Questions may be directed to Maggie Boles, Development Services, phone 509-548-5275 or email [email protected].