Community Chipping Program
Chelan County Fire District #3 is providing chipping of woody debris for free!
Sign Up via Email!
Email your name, address, and phone number to: [email protected]
Check out the flyer for more information on what’s acceptable, or not, and photos.
- Woody limbs and branches up to 12″ in diameter
- Piles must be easily accessed by a truck pulling chipper
- as close to the roadway or driveway as possible
- no more than 5-10 feet away
- Piles must be no more than 5ft tall
- The cut end of the woody limbs/branches must be facing the road
What’s NOT Acceptable:
- Construction or building materials
- Trash, weeds, vines, flower stems and other trimmings
- Root balls, stumps, dirt and rocks
- Grass clippings or leaves
- Pine needles or pine cones
- Woody material with nails or wire
Please note that if access is poor, chipping may be denied or CCFD#3 may ask you to make it more accessible.
For more info, email CCFD#3 at [email protected] or call (509) 548-7711.