Advertisement For Bids – Wastewater Collection and Treatment Facility Improvements Project: Phase 3 Collection System
City of Leavenworth (Owner) is requesting Bids for construction of the City of Leavenworth Wastewater Collection and Treatment Facility Improvement Project: Phase 3 Collection System.
The Project generally consists of constructing the following improvements:
- Cleaning and internal CCTV inspection of approximately 13,000 lf of 8”-15” wastewater pipelines
- Root removal
- Sanitary sewer bypass pumping
- CIPP liner installation in approximately 11,800 lf of 8”-15” wastewater pipelines
- Re-establishment of approximately 250 4”-6” sewer service connections
- Open cut repair or CIPP liner repair of existing 8” wastewater pipelines at 10 locations including excavation, pipe and fittings, bedding, backfill and compaction
- Installation of 3 wastewater manholes to replace existing cleanouts including excavation, bedding and backfill
- Associated work including construction surveying and staking; existing monument and survey marker location, protection and/or replacement; miscellaneous landscape and surface restoration
Sealed Bids will be received until 1:00:00 pm Thursday, March 23, 2023 local time.
The full Advertisement For Bids can be viewed below:
Advertisement For Bids