Pool Info & Schedule
The Community Pool is CLOSED for the Season. Our last day of operation was Monday, September 5, 2022.
If you have a question about the pool or need to get in contact with us, please email [email protected]. Thank you!
General Pool Info
The Community Pool is proud to support the health of the Upper Valley community and provide a place for families and friends to come together. There’s a little something for everyone at the pool!
Parking is free in the lot adjacent to the pool. Please note, there is a three-hour limit in this lot that is enforced, and you will need to get a dash pass from the pool cashier.
- Cash, credit cards* and local checks are accepted for admission fees.
- All guests must pay an admission fee whether they plan to swim or not.
- Cloth Reusable Swim Diapers are required (available for purchase at the front desk).
- No disposable diapers are allowed in the pool.
For additional information about the Community Pool, please email [email protected].
*All credit card transactions will incur a percentage fee. Visa, MasterCard & Discover are accepted; we unfortunately cannot accept American Express at this time.
What We’ve Been Up To
In the summer of 2021, the Upper Valley Park & Recreation Service Area (PRSA) conducted a needs assessment – through that process the community made clear that having access to an enclosed, year-round pool is a high priority. The PRSA is listening, and is in the process of looking for a firm to conduct a feasibility study for enclosing the pool. For updates, and to learn more about the findings of the needs assessment, please check the Upper Valley PRSA’s webpage.
We’ve also made the following improvements to the Community Pool:
- We added umbrellas for shade around the pool deck.
- We repainted the floors and showers in the pool house.
- We resurfaced the pool.
- We upgraded our pool chemical monitoring system to ensure the safest possible swim environment.
- We invested in a new pool vacuum to keep pool debris to a minimum.