Pool Info & Schedule
The Community Pool is CLOSED for the 2023 Season.
General Pool Info
The Community Pool is proud to support the health of the Upper Valley community and provide a place for families and friends to come together. There’s a little something for everyone at the pool!
- Parking is free along the exterior rows of the parking lot adjacent to the pool.
- There is a three-hour limit in this lot that is enforced, and you will need to get a dash pass from the pool cashier.
- Parking stalls in the middle two rows are reserved for monthly permitted parkers. Please do not park in these spots if you do not have a monthly permit. You will receive a parking infraction if you do – this lot is patrolled regularly.
- Cash, credit cards* and local checks are accepted for admission fees.
- All guests must pay an admission fee whether they plan to swim or not.
- Cloth Reusable Swim Diapers are required (available for purchase at the front desk).
- No disposable diapers are allowed in the pool.
For additional information about the Community Pool, please email [email protected].
*All credit card transactions will incur a transaction fee. Visa, MasterCard & Discover are accepted; we, unfortunately, cannot accept American Express at this time.
What We’ve Been Up To
In the Spring of 2023, the Upper Valley Park & Recreation Service Area (PRSA) in conjunction with the City of Leavenworth has contracted with NAC Architects to conduct a Community Aquatic / Recreation Center Survey – Preliminary results were presented to the community at the City of Leavenworth Community Engagement Night on May 2, 2023. For updates, and to learn more about the findings of the needs assessment, please check the Upper Valley PRSA webpage.
We’ve also made the following improvements to the Community Pool:
- We added umbrellas for shade around the pool deck.
- We repainted the floors and showers in the pool house.
- We resurfaced the pool.
- We upgraded our pool chemical monitoring system to ensure the safest possible swim environment.
- We invested in a new pool vacuum to keep pool debris to a minimum.
Group Lesson Session & Registration Dates
Please visit the Sign Up for Lessons page for information on how registration will work this season.
If you have a question about the pool or need to get in contact with us, please email [email protected] or, throughout the season, you can also call us during operating hours at (509) 548-4142.