Pool Season 2021
Our plan is to open the pool to serve the Upper Valley community in June – and we’re excited to do so!
Interested in working at the pool this summer? We’re still accepting applications for lifeguards! Please visit our employment opportunities page for more info and for an application.
General Pool Info
The Leavenworth Community Pool is proud to support the health of the Upper Valley community and provide a place for families and friends to come together. There’s a little something for everyone at the Leavenworth Community Pool!
Howard Hopkins Memorial Pool
Pool activities for 2021 include:
- Swim Lessons
- Lap Swimming
- Water Exercise
- Additional activities as staffing and safety protocols allow
We hope to add more activities as we progress through the summer and as COVID-safe protocols allow.
- Cash, credit cards* and local checks are accepted for admission fees.
- All guests must pay an admission fee whether they plan to swim or not.
- Cloth Reusable Swim Diapers are required (available for purchase at the front desk).
- No disposable diapers allowed in the pool.
For any additional information about the Community Pool, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*All credit card transactions will incur a percentage fee.
What We’ve Been Up To
Even though the Leavenworth Community Pool wasn’t able to be open for the 2020 season, we still stayed busy in anticipation of the summer of 2021.
- We resurfaced the pool.
- We upgraded our pool chemical monitoring system to ensure the safest possible swim environment.
- We invested in a new vacuum to keep the pool debris to a minimum.
- We’re working on even more improvements!
For any questions not answered here, please email us at email@example.com.
Leavenworth Swim Team
Please stay tuned for the 2021 update here: www.leavenworthswimteam.com